3 Kanal Brand New House Model Town
3 Kanal Brand New Model Town Royal Palace
ROYAL PALACE in Model Town
- 3 Kanal state of the art Spanish bungalow
- A real royal palace that is elegantly built and Full Furnished
- Look and feel of Palace
- One of the best house of Lahore and there is no comparison of house with any other one
- Full basement
- A get together of 100 to 150 persons can be managed easily in the basement
- Large huge size swimming pool at the back of house with branded filtration plant.
- Designed by UAE company
- Fixtures and furniture imported from turkey and UAE
- State of the interior done by overseas company
- 06 master size beds with huge spacious baths
- No compromise on quality
- stunning architecture
- life time investment
- Look and feel of 04 kanal house
- Tiles are imported by spain and Italy
All imported furniture, dream house, real desire to live in such palace, imported kitchen with branded appliances, all pure teak/ash/dyar wood used all over in the interior, high roofs, state of the art appliances, One of the best combination of tiles, Master Size Bed Rooms with attached bath, expensive mozaik work all over the house, Superb chandler’s, Versace furniture and decoration pieces all imported from Italy, Jacuzzi installed in every wash room, Spacious lawn, gold plated paint done on the furniture, Royal interior, feel of a huge palace with royal look. A MUST VISIT HOUSE, as there is no match and comparison of that house with any other house.
Property Address: Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Property City : Model Town
Having an experience of 8 years in Banking & 3 Year experience in cargo industry (Lufthansa cargo) and is known for his team leading skills, motivation, enthusiastic approach, and leadership skills. He completed his MBA-Marketing from Pak-Aims. Mr. Aqib is a former AVP of Bank Al-Falah and BOP. He has great capability to manage and build a successful team. He oversees the housing team of Chohan Estate as Head of Housing Department and also responsible of marketing and communication of related to housing sector. A commitment was made to build intuitive tools to help fellow home buyers locate and make sense of the vast amount of real estate info on the web. Combine that with a business model that made sense for home buyers.